Squish (Enigma Software) Squish (Enigma Software)

I like the idea

Either I've missed it or there isn't a proper explanation of the various placeable objects. The basic function is obvious, but not the exact range, etc (maybe you could add a tutorial at the beginning?) I think the player should be able to decide when the little guy starts to move. I wasn't able to place objects while the guy is inside a cannon which would be a handy feature. The animation when he's shot out of the cannons is way too slow.
Otherwise it's a decent design, it's just the slow pace and the lack of music that make the experience a bit boring.

Spider Web Action Spider Web Action

Nice

I really dig the overall concept, it's something I haven't seen before. A few ideas I had to make people play it longer: More backgrounds and a new song for each stage (NG has plenty of music). COMBOS - the game realy needs something like this - the more bugs in 1 web, the higher the bonus score. Power ups: such as a bigger web, multiple webs over a period of time or immortal spider, you know, the usual. The bug models could deal with looking more distinct and, well, better.
Okay, these are my thoughts, I hope you'll keep developing the game because I really like the idea.